Thank you for your interest in my cakes! I live in the St. John's region of Newfoundland & Labrador. I've always adored baking and became interested in cake decorating after having our first child. My love for it grew further when my mother in law gave me a complete set of decorating tools! I took four cake decorating courses and loved every class! All of my cakes and icings are made from scratch.

Please Note:

I am not accepting new cake orders, at this time, due to an increased workload in my regular job and a very busy evening schedule. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Cinderella Carriage Cake - This cake is very similar to a previous cake I made! The base is a 9x13 white cake topped by a 3D round white cake and all of the icing is vanilla butter cream. The carriage wheels are made from gum paste/fondant. Cinderella, the mice Jaq and Gus, and the bird on the carriage are small toys. (September, 2009)

No comments: